Multnomah County Inmate Roster : Free Ohio Inmate Search : Lackawanna County Prison Inmate Lookup.
Multnomah County Inmate Roster
- Congress Center 1001 SW 5th Avenue, Suite 1100 Portland, OR 97204
- Multnomah County is one of 36 counties in the U.S. state of Oregon. Though smallest in area, it is the most populous as its county seat, Portland, is the state’s largest city. In 2009, the county’s population was 726,855.
- One of several occupants of a house
- one of several resident of a dwelling (especially someone confined to a prison or hospital)
- inpatient: a patient who is residing in the hospital where he is being treated
- A person confined to an institution such as a prison or hospital
- convict: a person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
- A roster can be a list of people and the times when they are required to work or a list of students in a classroom.
- A list of members of a team or organization, in particular of athletes available for team selection
- roll: a list of names; “his name was struck off the rolls”
- A list of names, usually for an organization of some kind such as military officers and enlisted personnel enrolled in a particular unit; a muster roll; or a sports team, with the names of players who are eligible to be placed in the lineup for a particular game; A list of the jobs to be done by
- A list or plan showing turns of duty or leave for individuals or groups in an organization
multnomah county inmate roster – Final Report:
Multnomah County Sheriff – Chevrolet Tahoe
ssp.vortech.vigil – 2007
Multnomah County Courthouse
multnomah county inmate roster
Title: Columbia River. Multnomah County, Oregon
Creator(s): Lee, Russell, 1903-1986, photographer
Date Created/Published: 1941 Sept.
Title and other information from caption card.
Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
Film copy on SIS roll 11, frame 1483.
United States–Oregon–Multnomah County.
Safety film negatives.
Combined Shipping: 1 shipping charge, no matter how many photos you order!
Source: Library of Congress, Washington, D.C.